Friday, March 17, 2017

Luck of the Irish

green polka dot dress

Happy St. Paddy's Day! I may not be Irish (at least, I don't think I am... I have to send in my Ancestry DNA test soon to see for sure!), but I'll use any holiday as an excuse to dress thematically. Plus, my boyfriend is very into his Irish heritage, so maybe I can consider myself Irish by association. I'm hoping that I actually get to try corned beef and cabbage for the first time this year! Do you have any St. Patrick's Day traditions?

four leaf clover necklace
polka dot dress
four leaf clover luck necklace
tortie calico cat

Last week, we had a horrible windstorm that left 100,000+ people without power... and then this week, we were hit with around two feet of snow! Needless to say, it's been a bit crazy outside and conditions haven't exactly been conducive for taking blog photos. But I really wanted to take some St. Patrick's Day photos in this cute little polka dot dress and four-leaf clover necklace. I know the shamrock is actually the Irish symbol (not the four-leaf clover), but it's sort of fitting: I may not be Irish, but I sure am lucky.

polka dot dress vintage
Outfit Details
Polka Dot Swing Dress: Amazon
Four Leaf Clover Necklace: Trashy Diva
Belt: similar  ||  Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

st. patrick's day dress
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...