Friday, April 14, 2017

Bunny Hop

unique vintage hamilton dress

I consider myself to be a celebrator of all holidays. I'm Jewish, but I grew up celebrating the major holidays from both the Jewish and Christian traditions. I stuffed myself silly with matzoh at the start of the week, but I'll be ending it with lots of chocolates from my Easter basket (thanks, Mom!). And although I dream of having a matzoh dress someday, Easter is definitely a bit more fun to dress for – as if I needed an excuse to wear my pastel-filled Sunday best.

hamilton dress pink
bunny brooch
erstwilder brooch

I actually gasped when I saw that the Unique Vintage "Hamilton" dress was coming in a new colorway. (You can find how I wore the green version here.) It's one of my favorite UV dresses, and it looks like it could really be vintage (probably because it was inspired by a vintage design). And when I found out the new version would be peachy-pink, I knew it had to be mine. This dress reminds me of the table umbrellas on Main Street, USA in Disney World that I remember from my childhood. It's perfectly pretty and dapper, making it an excellent choice for Easter brunch at my parents' this weekend. Of course, I had to pair it with this adorable bunny brooch, which is actually my friend Dana's bunny, Sophie! PSA: please do not give rabbits as pets this Easter. Wear them in brooch form, instead! :)

pink vintage dress
Outfit Details
Hamilton Swing Dress: c/o Unique Vintage
Sassy Sophie brooch: c/o Erstwilder
Boater hat: similar
Flats: Aerosoles

The Soubrette Brunette: Bunny Hop

Do you have any plans for Easter weekend? I can't wait for waffles on Sunday morning!

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...