Sunday, December 24, 2017

Merry and Bright

pinup girl clothing ornament dress

Merry Christmas Eve, friends! I've always loved the holidays, but I've been really looking forward to Christmas this year. I've been listening to Christmas music for the past month and I'm infatuated with all my little decorations. (By the way, I got my pink Christmas tree here – it doesn't look like it's in stock right now, but they have some other fun colors and styles!) I'm probably going to leave them up for as long as humanly possible to keep the cheer going for a while.

ornament print dress
vintage ornament print
ornament brooch pin
pinup girl clothing

This vintage ornament print dress is one of my favorite holiday purchases this year. It seriously goes perfectly with my tree and I'll definitely be wearing it tonight for our family festivities. I've mentioned this before, but Christmas Eve is really a bigger deal for us than Christmas Day. We eat a lot of delicious appetizers (like meatballs, cheese fondue, shrimp cocktail, and – new this year! – latkes) and open the majority of our presents to each other. It's a special tradition that I cherish even more as I get older. We actually don't even know what we're doing Christmas Day. We've often seen a movie and gone out for Chinese food, but I think we may end up going even more low-key... which is totally fine by me, to be honest. Whatever we do, I'll just be glad to be with the ones I love.

pastel christmas
ornament dress
christmas dress
vintage christmas dress
pink christmas tree
pinup christmas dress
Outfit Details
Ornament Print Jenny Dress: Pinup Girl Clothing
Christmas Ornament Lapel Pin: c/o Kate Gabrielle
Gold Heels: ModCloth

christmas dress
Have a very happy and safe holiday! Wishing much love to you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...